Established in the year 1955, it was started as Anglo-Swiss Trading Co Pte Ltd by Mr. W. E. Huber. The Company's name was subsequently changed to Astrabon (S) Pte Ltd on Oct 1994. Our Group Chairman, Mr W. E. Huber is a Swiss national who believes in providing quality products at competitive prices backed by reliable after-sales service and support. It is the same philosophy that drives Swiss watches to be deemed in such high regard. Swiss, by culture, thrive on precision and quality. They will pay inordinate attention to tiny detailsIt is still the original philosophy that's driving the company ahead today and it will no doubt be the main force for many years to come. We strive to achieve better results every year and we seek like-minded partners overseas to work together and achieve a win-win relationship.